Thursday, September 1, 2011

Camp Cavett...Where the Fun Begins!

I am shocked that it has been TWO months since my last blog and oh, how I have missed writing! I can't even begin to explain what my life has been like since June, so I won't even try! Instead, I'm going to try and get back on track and start with some long overdue pictures from Victoria's first camp and her Friends Crowning ceremony. She had an incredible time at camp with no issues and wasn't even ready to come home after 5 days! She made several new friends and grew up about 2 years in just the short 5 days!Climbing the inflatable "mountain" in the middle of the lake!

Relaxing at beautiful Lake Texoma!

You had to dress up as a fruit or vegetable for one of the nights - Victoria and her friend Anna are two peas in a pod!

This is right before the ceremony - since there wasn't a purple dress to be found in ANY store, we found this beautiful, light lavender formal at a consignment sale for ONE DOLLAR!!

And here is our little princess - an Honor Friends. We are so very proud of her!

Thanks for letting me share and boast! Time for my workout now and I promise to be back before December :)

1 comment:

  1. good to have you back! She is beautiful, and you have every reason to be proud!

    ReplyDelete