Sunday, June 26, 2011

It's Almost JULY Already??

This has been an unbelievable summer - It's almost JULY?? Where in the world has it gone??

Well, let's see....ballet classes, tap practices, Farmer's Market booths, helping my daughter start her new business, audiologist appointments, Ranch Camp, home schooling meetings, new co-op meetings, essential oils meetings, garage sales, spring cleaning, shopping for a new RV, purging books and school curriculum, still schooling with math and reading, massively couponing to help lower-income families, helping my daughter babysit, blah, blah, blah!!

Sometimes I feel like a dog chasing my tail! I want to blog - everyday - yet I haven't for over two weeks! I told my husband just yesterday that so far this summer has been more hectic and challenging than a normal school year :(

So, here it is....the shortest blog I'll probably ever write.

That's all I wanted to say. It was really nothing earth shattering - that takes me hours to write! I just wanted to know if I remembered my password and could actually log on correctly and write something.

I did.

And now it's church time :)

Love you all!!

3 comments:

  1. If I could pattern my life after someone it would be you and what a coincidence your name is Rhonda too

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a coincidence but I'm not sure about that patterning part :)

    ReplyDelete