Monday, March 15, 2010

My Coupon Disease


I wish I could say it is not true
But at least it does not make me blue
Listen all my friends and foes
I have a disease that takes me to and fro

I cannot stop, I cannot sit
If I don’t get them, I throw a fit!
This is my life; it is what I do
I will continue until my days are through

It takes my energy and my time
But it’s worth it all to save a dime
With scissors and stapler in my hand
I cut for hours and hours while I stand

To the store and in a hurry I go
It does not matter – rain, sleet or snow!
In my cart are things I get for free
You better watch out – I’m on a spree!

Couponing is the name of the game
Wherever I can get them – it’s all the same
Midnight is the time as I cannot sleep
When I think of the many benefits to reap

My disease, you see, is quite a thrill
The best part is you don’t need a pill
I will freely and gladly pass this along
To all who know me – for only a song!

You must know that it will keep you up at night
As well as your husband, tossing by the light
You will dream of the ways to save money
To bring a smile to you and your Honey!

It is incredible all the money I save
Friends and strangers are all amazed!
They want to know how it can be done
And how this can be so much fun!

Then they stare with eyes open wide
As they jump in my car for a ride
Everyone in one accord can now agree
We never want this to end – my disease!


.....Enjoy life and laugh often!

2 comments:

  1. Love this, Rhonda! It's beginning to make sense :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your disease...glad you're my friend
    Denice

    ReplyDelete